KIDS DECORATION ROOM - DECORATION ROOM
Kids decoration room - Help me decorate my house.
Kids Decoration Room
- something used to beautify
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
Flag garland for W's room
I decided to jazz W's room up a bit with a little decoration. I was trying to have us do it together, but he had virtually no interest in the project and just colored on paper scraps instead.
Last weekend we wanted to add some "toddler" spirit to our kids room...and this is the resut.
Oh, and Alex got his first table and chairs :-)
cake decorating blogs
decorating ideas kids bedroom
harley davidson party decorations
fireplace mantle decor
fleur de lis home decor
decorating ideas for the kitchen
asian decorating ideas
home decor fireplaces
decorate french country
kitchen decoration ideas
Post a comment